Did anyone else…
pretend to be asleep as a kid just to avoid the walk from the car to the house? I used to do that ALL. THE. TIME.
- vanitygames said: I used to pretend to be asleep so I wouldn’t have to clean my room.
- ghostwitchforever reblogged this from thedrunkenassassin
- galaxybones likes this
- thedrunkenassassin reblogged this from tombllr
- shirkersama likes this
- mistercinnamonbunz reblogged this from tombllr
- mistercinnamonbunz likes this
- itscalledwityougit reblogged this from tombllr
- katiegeewhiz likes this
- sadvillains said: Hoohoo, I didn’t — but my dad used to drive me around the block up until I was in elementary school to get me to fall asleep (I get the car-sleeps really bad)
- tombllr posted this